I am British, Australian, Foreign & want to dance in America! Can you help me?

Unfortunately dancing in America requires that you have a USA passport or permission to work in the USA. There is no travel or working holiday visa in America & we do not help with working permits. Although I wish I could I can’t help!

  You can visit this page for more information: